HIPAA Compliance Assessment Service
Ignyte’s HIPAA Compliance framework provides organizations with a comprehensive strategy that customizes tactical security solutions in relation to business objectives. A compliance framework provides the structure for adhering to governmental regulations (i.e., Sarbanes-Oxley Act, Gramm-Leach Bliley Act, Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act), and for having a program consistent with industry standards (i.e. National Institute of Standards and Technology, ISO27001).
Ignyte will assess the current compliance framework within the below areas as they apply to HIPAA:
- Security Certification
- Chain of Trust Partner Agreements
- Contingency Planning
- Formal Mechanisms for Processing Records
- Information Access Control
- Personnel Security
- Security Configuration Management
- Security Incident Response
- Security Management
- Termination Procedures
- Security Awareness Training
- Security Responsibilities
- Media Controls
- Security Policy, Standards, and Procedures
- Access Control
- Audit Controls
- Data Authentication
- Entity Authentication
- Communication and Network Controls
- A Gap Analysis using ISO27001 security standards, and the latest GLBA government requirements.
- A Gap Analysis that identifies areas of remediation for Administrative Procedures, Physical Safeguards, and Technical Safeguards.
- Road Map for GLBA Remediation Strategy.
Focused on Results
Our reports highlight areas which need to be addressed and the recommended GLBA Compliance Framework necessary for the overall business objectives. This Ignyte assessment will provide your organization with:
Solving Enterprise Risks Through People, Process, and Technology
Businesses often discover that buying and installing new security software is only a small part of an enterprise security solution. An effective security solution is one in which an organization manages risk, provides effective processes and implements technology for security enablement. Ignyte tailors the approach to meet your specific business requirements to protect your enterprise resources and ensure business continuity.