Ignyte Assurance Platform Release Notes
Since 2012, Ignyte has been providing cyber risk and compliance solutions and services to small to medium to enterprise-sized businesses. Our Platform streamlines risk and compliance efforts and automates processes. Our release notes offer brief, high-level descriptions of enhancements and new features in each release. Notes may include tips to help you get started and best practices to ensure your continued success.
- New capability to create different folders inside of the Global Document Management system.
- Single Sign On has been implemented for Tenants to login to their multiple accounts using the same email ID.
- A new multi-selection checkbox for the drop-down choices within custom SoR, Asset Type, and Sub Framework settings has been added.
- Feature included to drag & drop the files or documents from one Artifact folder to any other folder within the same compliance system of record.
- A Stacked bar chart is now displayed in a system’s ‘Overview’ tab to show the percentage of mapped controls for a selected system across other industry legislations. The mapped controls that are compliant are displayed in green, the non compliant controls are in red, and unmapped controls are shown in gray.
- Document Management enhancement made that includes artifact collection for custom System of Record (SoR), assets and POA&Ms.
- Custom System of Record (SoR) improvements include: limit increased from 5 to 10 for the number allowed, UI enhancements, and artifact collection.
- New Data Types have been added to custom SoR, assets and subframework.
- Two new Master Frameworks specific to NIST 800-171 and 171A have been added to the Framework Library which helps to understand the maturity level around the emerging CMMC requirements.
- Added a new artifact type “URL” to provide the ability to link externally hosted information.
- Custom SoR and Asset Management improvements include: pagination, cell coloring, template importing, and archiving.
- In the Requirements area, the ability to place the POA&MS section next to the Control Tab has been added.
- New functionality added under Bulk Operations to group “Status”, “Points Possible” & “Change Assignments” into one group called “Start Assessment”.
- Wherever the “Color Picker” is featured, the ability to set Default Color throughout the application is now available.
- The ability to configure a system-level Sub-Framework Menu and Panel has been added.
- Functionality to add the newly configured Sub-Framework menu is included under the System Overview screen.
- The ability to add a Control Reference column to the Sub-Framework menu on the System Overview screen is available.
- NIST 800 -171A Framework updates include the capability to integrate a framework, group frameworks (ex. NIST 800 – 171, 800-171A, Both or Merged), and switch between groups after creating a system.
- Deficiency and Id fields may now be mapped using the POA&M Panel.
- Functionality to configure a Framework Mapping option under Advanced Configuration at the Tenant Level has been added. Additionally, Mapped Framework controls can now be shown at the Tenant Level (by Config Manager).
- Mapped Framework Controls are now shown at the system’s control level.
- Updates to POA&Ms include the ability to create POA&M Widgets by Status and by the top 10 most deficient controls.
- The Artifact folder is now able to be shown under the Artifact Requester Configuration Form.
- Relationships may now be created between Custom Systems of Records.
- A feature has been added to show color on all of the drop down fields for SoR & Assets.
- POA&Ms can now be created from the Control Level.
- New functionality to bulk update the POA&MS record has been added.
- The ability to show framework specific fields over the gear icon for the Requirements Table View is now present.
- The capability to show color for the drop down choices for all of the default fields as well as for a particular cell has been included.
- The capability to create a Default Folder in Document Management and Default Documents for the CMMC Framework has been added.
- Attachments can now be uploaded from the POA&MS level inside of the Artifact Folder.
- Attachments may now be uploaded from the Control Level inside of the Artifact Folder.
- There is now an improved table view in the Compliance module. This includes adjustable columns and the ability to reorder items.
- Functionality to bulk export records into an excel sheet for custom SoR is now included.
- The Relationship Builder on the main screen has been enhanced.
- POA&M Features added including: the display of custom POA&M Fields under the default field, redirection to a control from the POA&M section of the platform, the display of a newly created POA&M as the name of a control, and a new “IN PROGRESS” status.
- Functionality to add colored Control Tags in the platform’s Table Views.
- The Record Type SoR may now be imported using a templated excel spreadsheet.
- SoR and Assets can now show color for drop down boxes on cells.
- An option to change the control status from Table View to List View has been added with a gear icon. Additionally, gear icons now enable/disable columns from the Table View.
- Add/Reorder Requirements updates involve: the section now staying expanded after moving a control, Expand All & Collapse All functionality, and a feature adding a “Shift Up” & “Shift Down” option.
- New feature to add a timeline for registered deficiencies.
- Control default weightages can now be modified for all frameworks.
- New ability to show Table View for the Requirement screen.
- Control Tags may now be shown from the Requirement List View.
- Color Coding and percentage descriptions are now displayed over the control UI.
- Capability for searching and sorting within Tenant Management has been added.
- Adhoc SoR enhancements have been made.
- An adhoc SoR (System of Records) has been implemented.
- A Disable Save button is now present in Asset Fields when no Assets Fields have been applied.
- The Manage Control panel was renamed to Bulk Operations and a Status column has replaced the previously displayed green dot icon.
- The Manage Tailoring panel has been renamed to Framework Editor.
- Manage Tailoring (Framework Editor) and Manage Controls (Bulk Operations) have switched positions in the platform. The navigation list order is now: System CUI, Characterization, Bulk Operations, Framework Editor, Add & Reorder Requirements, User Permissions, and Edit System.
- Feature to add new customizable columns is now available on the Assets screen.
- Control Scoring feature added.
- Users may now add Hyperlinks in the Guidance during bulk upload.
- In Bulk Control Guidance, an “Add Comment” section enhancement was made.
- In the Default Dashboard, a “Standard View” uncheck option is now available.
- Assets Icon improvements have been made.
Older Release Notes
If you are looking for older Release Notes or Module specific material, please contact your account manager or email firstname.lastname@example.org to request additional information.