Marketing Coordinator Team Member
Ignyte Assurance Platform™ is a leader in collaborative security and integrated GRC solutions for global corporations. For corporate risk and compliance officers who depend heavily on the protection of their resources, Ignyte is the ultimate translation engine that assists with data collection, analysis, and helps streamline processes across multiple security frameworks at once. The Ignyte Platform is used by leading corporations in diverse industries, such as Healthcare, Defense, and Technology.
Ignyte is seeking someone who can work within a diverse team of engineering, marketing and sales team. This position bridges the gap between our product strategy, engineering and the sales/marketing in order to make it come alive for our clients. Your job will be to work with the cross-functional remotely distributed Ignyte team members to ensure that the product is brought to markets successfully and resonates with our audience.
Your Objectives for the Role
- Develop intimate knowledge of our customers’ needs and Ignyte products/services that support customer needs.
- Work as part of a small team with an experienced mentor while learning how to effectively create, grow and nurture a business pipeline.
- Obtain superior training resources and today’s most advanced marketing tools/CRM.
- Obtain a deep understanding of Ignyte products and services to translate complex product information into simple, polished, and engaging presentations.
- Gain the fundamental skill set and habits to qualify for career advancement into an Account Executive role.
- Conduct daily prospecting to build awareness of our products and services.
- Become an expert at maintaining pipeline upto day and present pipeline information to management at any time.
What You’ll Do
- Support the marketing department’s initiatives with the planning, executing, and tracking of marketing programs such as email, event, social media, or content marketing
- Independently coordinate marketing and community events, including overseeing logistics, managing registrations, coordinating with vendors, creating itineraries, and webinar agendas
- Coordinate product, event, or content email marketing campaigns, including copy, scheduling, testing, and database management
- Conduct market research and identify trends
- Manage relationships with several co-marketing partners
- Build co-marketing partner network
- Assist with developing and managing content and social media marketing programs, including blogs and public relations efforts
- Evaluate and monitor campaign performance on an ongoing basis by analyzing key metrics and creating comprehensive reports
- Continually seeking and researching new sources of prospective customers while providing recommendations to marketing and sales leadership
- Maintaining an inventory and directory of sales support materials making sure all resources are accurate and current while coordinating new material creation as needed
Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor’s in marketing, business, or related field preferred and/or equivalent years of experience within related field preferred
- High degree of creativity
- Proficiency in productivity applications, i.e., Microsoft Office
- Familiarity with communications platforms — Confluence, Google Hangouts, etc.
- Organized and detail-oriented is a plus
- Strong public speaker and ability to hold oneself up in front of a crowd is a plus
- Excellent people skills including comfort working with a team
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org (send résumé here)
Number: (937) 789-4216