Lead Development/Sales Development Representative
Ignyte Assurance Platform™ is a leader in collaborative security and integrated GRC solutions for global corporations. For corporate risk and compliance officers who depend heavily on the protection of their resources, Ignyte is the ultimate translation engine for simplifying compliance across regulations, standards, and guidelines. The Ignyte platform is used by leading corporations in diverse industries; such as Healthcare, Defense, and Technology
Ignyte Assurance Platform is integrated risk management (IRM) automation software specifically developed for auditors, legal officers and security officers to help them set standards on usability and remove barriers to adopt enterprise-wide business process automation.
At Ignyte, we firmly believe that business success starts and ends with people. We all do our best work when we are surrounded by other friendly top performers who want to succeed together. This attitude is core to our values. When you trust your team, invest in their development, and give them ownership, great things happen.
We are looking for an energetic goal-oriented individual who is passionate about making a difference to customers and has a direct impact on the future of Ignyte. This role represents a tremendous opportunity to personally and professionally grow. In this role, you will work each day to develop a sustainable prospect and new business pipeline. The successful candidate will have a strong level of professionalism, motivation, and interest in working hard to meet and exceed goals. You will be working in one of the hottest industries in the world and reaching out to some of the most intelligent professionals in the United States.
We are looking for someone who can quickly attain a solid understanding of our product and help build the pipeline and deliver amazing results.
At Ignyte, you will be instrumental in setting up our sales rhythm and sales are driven organizational culture. Your ability to manage, coordinate, and prioritize sales tasks is second to none, and you have a natural desire to help.
Your Objectives for the Role
- Develop intimate knowledge of our customers’ needs and Ignyte products/services that support customer needs.
- Work as part of a small team with an experienced mentor while learning how to effectively create, grow and nurture a business pipeline.
- Obtain superior training resources and today’s most advanced marketing tools/CRM.
- Obtain a deep understanding of Ignyte products and services to translate complex product information into simple, polished, and engaging presentations.
- Gain the fundamental skill set and habits to qualify for career advancement into an Account Executive role.
- Conduct daily prospecting to build awareness of our products and services.
- Become an expert at maintaining pipeline upto day and present pipeline information to management at any time.
What You’ll Do
- Rigorously prospect for new business and follow up with leads in your pipeline
- Achieve productivity, appointment setting and revenue targets while responding efficiently to customer inquiries (usually in the form of sales leads) and cold calling
- Accurately qualify potential customers
- Understand the product 100% and explain the benefits of our services with ease
- Provide technical answers or resources on our products and services and serve as the expert
- Stay informed regarding technical knowledge, market trends, company information
- Manage multiple accounts simultaneously
- Influence long-term strategic branding of the company
- Maintain fanatical prospecting and hunting mentality
- Conduct phone, email and social media sales campaigns
- Setup appointments, qualify and find new opportunities
- Report daily, weekly and monthly sales metrics.
- Responsible for all customer follow up on inbound leads
- Maintain & constantly update our CRM (Hubspot)
- Learn or have working knowledge of modern sales techniques and social selling
- Build prospecting lists for other sales team members and yourself by researching the target market
- Capture customer information, including addresses and phone numbers, for future follow-up
- Adjust your presentation based on success/fail averages
Skills and Qualifications
- High school diploma or equivalent required 2+ years’ outbound sales experience
- Excellent verbal communication skills and telephone manner
- Technical and consultative sales skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills and ability to build strong relationships
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to work independently to cover accounts and drive revenue
- Sales experience is preferred but not required
- Extremely driven and dynamic personality – a Hunter mentality
- Confident with strong interpersonal skills and a true team player with the highest level of integrity
Email: email@example.com (send résumé here)
Number: (937) 789-4216